Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mes Impressions

Bienvenue à mon blog !

I am currently living as a student in PARIS (and will be for the next two months) and this blog will be my record. We'll see how good of a record it will be seeing as I'm not writing the intro post until I've already been here for five days, but it's better than nothing right! 
A petit explanation: the huge picture under the title was painted by Pissarro and depicts Montmartre, an artistic area of Paris. Like a lot of Impressionists, Pissarro painted the same scene multiple times under different conditions, and this Montmartre is undergoing "Spring Rain" (fitting). This is Pissarro's impression of Montmartre and on this blog, I will attempt to convey my impressions of the incredible city that is Paris by sharing my experiences! (a little cheesy, I know) J'espère que ça vous plaira !

2 comments:

  1. Hope you love your stay! France is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not cheesy at all! I can't wait to hear what strikes you most about your stay a Paris.

    ReplyDelete